1. Sunday we will be spending some time dividing into groups and determining what topics we'd like to discuss and who will lead those topics. Each "group" (and I have no idea how we'll form those groups) will be responsible for sharing leadership for the parts of the next months. Please come with some topics in mind.
2. I am going to email the church office and ask for some supplies to help those of us who are teachers work (chart paper, markers, easel, etc.) Hopefully this will help us organize.
3. We would like to update the email list on Sunday. If you know someone that isn't on this list and should be, either bring their email address or send it to me.
4. I am going to be letting the church office know that the topic they should print in the bulletin is: Exploring the Integration of Faith and Life (instead of Hitchins' book).
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
plan for sunday february 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment